“…an engaging communicator…” - Nathan Ingram, Senior Pastor, Chelsea, AL
Thanks for considering me as the keynote speaker at your next event. I know how difficult it is to find someone to engage the audience and provide an experience that is uplifting, practical, and motivational.
I hope you’ll find this page helpful in determining if I’m the right fit for your event.
What You Can Expect
- I will reply promptly and professionally to your phone calls and email messages.
- I will have a personal phone consultation with you prior to your event so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- I’ll place an announcement about your event on my website and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- I will follow up with you after the event to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little About Me
I have more than 15 years experience with public speaking, having spent most of my career pastoring churches.
I am the Director of Child Evangelism Fellowship of Greater Houston where I lead my staff to partner with churches, inspire, and train believers to reach children with the gospel.
I am the author of Journey to Freedom: The Pursuit of Authentic Fellowship among Men, and The RADIUS Initiative.
I have been trained by EvanTell, Inc. of Dallas, TX to teach the popular and practical You Can Tell It! evangelism training seminar.
My Speaking Topics
- Inspire to Disciple
- Authentic Fellowship
- Journey to Freedom
- Kristina’s Story (Our daughter, Kristina, is currently battling a rare cancer called Clear Cell Sarcoma.)
What Others Are Saying
Chad is fantastic at making the gospel clear and simple. The training is worth every minute of it. I highly recommend! - Mike Bauer, Senior Pastor, Oak Creek Bible Church, League City, TX
Chad is an engaging communicator with a passion for the lost. Personal evangelism can be intimidating for many, but Chad’s simple approach makes sharing the gospel simple for anyone. - Nathan Ingram, Senior Pastor, Chelsea Bible Church, Chelsea, AL
Engaging, Personal, Lively, Relational, would be how I would describe Chad Barrett who delivered the Inspiring Evangelism Message to my Youth Group during a Youth Retreat. - Dean Shirley, Youth Pastor, Church at Shelby Crossings, Birmingham, AL
Speaking Engagement Request Form