“…an engaging communicator…” – Nathan Ingram, Senior Pastor, Chelsea, AL
Thanks for considering me as the keynote speaker at your next event. I know how difficult it is to find someone to engage the audience and provide an experience that is uplifting, practical, and motivational.
I hope you’ll find this page helpful in determining if I’m the right fit for your event.
What You Can Expect
- I will reply promptly and professionally to your phone calls and email messages.
- I will have a personal phone consultation with you prior to your event so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- I’ll place an announcement about your event on my website and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- I will follow up with you after the event to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little About Me
I have more than 20 years experience with public speaking, having spent most of my career pastoring churches.
I am the Connection Pastor at Kingwood Bible Church in Kingwood, Texas–a suburb of Houston.
I am the author of Journey to Freedom: The Pursuit of Authentic Fellowship among Men, and The RADIUS Initiative.
I have been trained by EvanTell, Inc. of Dallas, TX to teach the popular and practical You Can Tell It! evangelism training seminar.
My Speaking Topics
- Inspire to Evangelize
- Evangelism Training
- Clear & Holistic Gospel
- Inspire to Disciple
- Authentic Fellowship
- Journey to Freedom
- Kristina’s Story (Our daughter, Kristina, went home to be with Jesus on June 21, 2014 after a 4 year battle with the rare cancer, Clear Cell Sarcoma.)
What Others Are Saying
Chad is fantastic at making the gospel clear and simple. The training is worth every minute of it. I highly recommend! – Mike Bauer, Senior Pastor, Oak Creek Bible Church, League City, TX
Chad is an engaging communicator with a passion for the lost. Personal evangelism can be intimidating for many, but Chad’s simple approach makes sharing the gospel simple for anyone. – Nathan Ingram, Senior Pastor, Chelsea Bible Church, Chelsea, AL
Engaging, Personal, Lively, Relational, would be how I would describe Chad Barrett who delivered the Inspiring Evangelism Message to my Youth Group during a Youth Retreat. – Dean Shirley, Youth Pastor, Church at Shelby Crossings, Birmingham, AL
Speaking Engagement Request Form